For sensitive skins, cleansing alone can be a nightmare. The stinging, burning, and irritation caused by classic cleansers can often feel like more effort than it’s worth. Quell those worries with Asap Gentle Cleansing Gel, a light, soap-free gel cleanser formulated to be safe for even the most sensitive skins.
The perfect one-step cleanse for those with easily irritated or frustrated skin, this cleanser not only removes excess dead skin cells, oil build-up, and bacteria. It also removes makeup without excessive scrubbing or rubbing, preventing further irritation. Keep skin calm, clean, and happy with Asap Gentle Cleansing Gel.
- Cleanses skin without stripping, helping sensitive or dry/dehydrated skins minimise water loss and irritation
- Soap-free gel texture is cooling and doesn’t cause drying, pH imbalance, or irritation
- Gentle enough for use morning and night
- Removes makeup quickly and easily without rubbing or irritation
- Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory, hydrator, and soother that both nourishes and calms easily irritated skin.
- White Tea, another anti-inflammatory, also boasts impressive antioxidant properties, boosting skin’s natural protection against environmental aggressors.
- Glycerine hydrates and locks moisture into the skin’s surface to prevent post-cleansing dehydration and dryness.
How to use
- Deposit a pea-sized amount of product into wet hands.
- Massage into face and neck in slow, circular motions for 30 seconds.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Follow with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Asap Gentle Cleansing Gel for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with easily dry, dehydrated, or sensitised skin will benefit most from the use of this product.
Does my cleanser really matter in terms of my overall skincare routine?
Your cleanser absolutely matters! A facial cleanser may be the first step in your routine and may only be on your face for a minute or so. But using a cleanser that doesn’t strip away your skin’s natural oils is paramount to minimising irritation or inflammation in sensitive skin. Starting off on the right foot will maximise the performance of the other products in your routine.
Buy now pay later with Afterpay