Protect skin from deep within with Dermalogica’s UltraCalming Serum Concentrate. Boosted with calming plant extracts, this soothing facial serum makes angry, red skin a thing of the past.
The lightweight formula of UltraCalming Serum Concentrate penetrates to the deepest levels possible. Top-of-the-line soothing ingredients stop sensitivity and irritation from within, helping prevent the signs of sensitised skin before they appear.
- Lightweight, non-comedogenic formula sinks in instantly, leaving no greasy residue
- Potent plant-based ingredients calm and soothe skin from deep within the skin
- Preventative and treatment-based, this product both soothes irritation and prevents it by strengthening skin’s moisture barrier
- Hydrates and nourishes to soothe even the most sensitive, inflamed skins
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Chamomile and Boerhavia Root Extract work with Oat Extract and Ginger Root to provide instant relief and fight future flare-ups.
- Peptides ease discomfort whilst supporting skin’s moisture barrier.
- Aloe calms skin and restores balance.
- Evening Primrose Oil, Sunflower Seed Extract, and Avocado Extract contain Omega Fatty Acids, which boost the strength of the skin’s natural moisture barrier, helping it better protect the skin and minimise irritation.
How to use
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of UltraCalming Serum Concentrate to face and neck, massaging in gently.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with severely sensitised skin, inflammation, or frequent irritation/dryness will benefit most from the use of this product.
How does Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate help prevent irritation?
This product instantly soothes and prevents irritation by strengthening the skin’s natural moisture barrier, or acid mantle. This outermost layer of skin is made up of fatty acids that protect the skin’s natural moisture reserves and cushion skin against environmental damage, microbial invasion, and pollutants.
By ensuring barrier protection is strong, you allow fewer irritants to pass through it. Strengthening the moisture barrier not only minimises current irritation but also prevents future irritation.
Buy now pay later with Afterpay