Cleansing can be hard on sensitive or reactive skins. Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser takes the sting out of cleansing by infusing a silky cream-gel texture with soothing active ingredients.
These carefully chosen actives penetrate deep within the skin to counteract inflammation, redness, and irritation. This pH-balanced formula reduces discomfort during cleansing, setting you up for a great skin day or a soothing evening routine.
- Cleanses without stripping skin’s natural moisture barrier protection
- pH-balanced to ensure skin’s natural moisture reserves remain balanced and intact
- Soothes and cools redness and irritation
- Helps to repair skin that’s sensitised, damaged, or irritated
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Dermalogica’s UltraCalming Complex contains Oat and Botanical Actives that block inflammatory triggers that lead to sensitisation. These ingredients help reduce itching, burning, and other discomfort.
- Raspberry, Lavender, Cornflower, and Cucumber extracts calm and cool the redness and heat associated with reactive, sensitised, or overstimulated skin as well as rosacea.
How to use
- Dispense a small amount of UltraCalming Cleanser into wet hands.
- Massage onto a damp face and neck.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- For skin that reacts to water, simply massage onto dry skin and remove with a facecloth.
Who is Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser for?
This cleanser is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with irritated or sensitive skin will benefit most from use of this product.
What is the difference between a reaction to a product and a sensitive skin type?
Those who believe they have sensitive skin may simply be reacting to a particular ingredient. If irritation occurs immediately after use of a certain product, after introducing a new product into your routine, or consistently after use of a particular product, you may be simply reacting to one particular ingredient.
If skin is consistently red, irritated, and reacts to nearly every product not specifically designed for sensitive skin, you likely have a sensitive skin type.
Buy now pay later