Oily skin can be a nightmare when traveling, so stock your bags with this fabulous oil-clearing kit from Dermalogica. The Dermalogica Skin Kit - Oily contains a full regimen of travel-sized products designed to keep oily skin balanced on the go or at home.
Whether you’re looking to keep oils in check during a big trip or simply looking to switch up your routine, you can’t go wrong with this carefully curated kit from Dermalogica.
This kit contains
- Dermal Clay Cleanser, 50 ml
- Multi-Active Toner, 50 ml
- Oil Control Lotion, 22 ml
- Skin Prep Scrub, 22 ml
- Total Eye Care, 4 ml
- PreCleanse (sample)
- Skin Refining Masque (sample)
- Addresses every step of the routine, from cleanse to nourish
- Targeted treatment products included to boost your routine, from classic to personalised
- Light, nourishing ingredients present in every product to keep skin matte and oil-free without losing moisture
- Helps maintain balanced, nourished skin no matter what the climate
- Prevents dehydration, clogged pores, inflammation, and irritation
- Offers sample sizes of other great products suited to oily skin
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
How to use
- Cleanse skin with Dermal Clay Cleanser, a.m. and p.m. Try PreCleanse sample prior to p.m. cleansing to remove makeup, sunscreen, and pollutants from the day.
- 2 to 3 times a week, use Skin Prep Scrub to resurface skin and prevent excess dead skin build-up and breakouts.
- Apply Total Eye Care by patting a rice grain-sized amount around the eye area, a.m. and p.m.
- Apply Multi-Active Toner a.m. and p.m. after Total Eye Care.
- Finish routine with Oil Control Lotion.
- Once a week or as needed, apply Skin Refining Masque to smooth skin and absorb excess oils.
Who is Dermalogica Skin Kit - Normal/Oily for?
This kit is suitable for all ages and genders with oily skin.
How do I know if my skin is normal-to-oily or just oily?
Normal skin types experience oil production in the T-zone, generally not experiencing too much overproduction. Truly oily skin is oily all over, which can cause issues with makeup staying on all day without being broken down by oils. Oily skin may have more breakouts or clogged pores than normal skin types do.
Buy now pay later with Afterpay