Quench thirsty skin in a snap with Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster, a lightweight fluid designed to intensely nourish dry or dehydrated skin. Simply apply this rich lotion before moisturiser to boost skin’s moisture levels and keep skin protected against water loss and dehydration.
With Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster, wave goodbye to flaky, dry skin and say hello to a supple, hydrated complexion.
- Adds high levels of hydration without weighing heavily on the skin
- Non-comedogenic; won’t clog pores
- Smooths and minimises fine lines
- Hydrates deeply, smoothing and restoring suppleness
- Restores skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Intensively nourishes parched skin
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, draws moisture to the skin’s surface and can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, locking moisture into the skin and smoothing fine lines.
Glycerine hydrates and protects, boosting the skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent water loss and dehydration.
Glycolipids restore healthy fats to the skin, helping skin retain moisture better.
How to use
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any toners, treatments, or serums.
- Apply Skin Hydrating Booster to face and neck.
- Follow with moisturiser and sunscreen.
Who is Dermalogica Hydrating Skin Booster for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Those with persistent dehydration or dryness will benefit most from Hydrating Skin Booster.
What is your skin’s moisture barrier?
Your skin maintains hydration by shielding its surface with a barrier layer of fatty acids. This protective layer of skin allows skin cells to take in moisture but prevents water loss through improper care or dry air. This barrier also helps your skin maintain a healthy pH and protects it from irritation, microbial invasion, and inflammation.
Buy now, Pay later with Afterpay