If you’re struggling to find the best way to protect your oily skin from sun damage, look no further than Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30. This incredibly lightweight, oil-free sunscreen not only keeps skin safe from the sun’s rays but also keeps surface oils at bay, balances oil production, and minimises breakouts.
- Lightweight formula won’t slide off, maintaining all-day protection
- Absorbs excess surface oils to maintain a matte finish all day long
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Helps to fight acne breakouts
- Protects skin with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection to ensure skin is fully shielded from all harmful rays
- Free of artificial fragrances and colours
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone
- UV Smart Booster Technology protect against sun damage. This encapsulated complex of antioxidant Vitamins C and E seeks and destroys ultraviolet-induced free radicals whilst enhancing photoprotection.
- Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer helps absorb excess surface oils.
- Niacinamide, Horse Chestnut, Green Tea, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Liquorice regulate oil production and soothe inflammation.
How to use
At the conclusion of your skincare routine, apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck.
If you’re in the sun for extended periods of time, reapply every 2 hours to ensure maximum protection.
Who is Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30 for?
This product is suitable for oily skin on all ages and genders. Those with particularly persistent overproduction of oil will benefit most from this product.
Is applying sunscreen in the morning enough to protect skin all day?
Yes and no. If you’re spending most of your time indoors, you’ll likely be fine with just one application of sunscreen in the morning. However, if you’re planning on spending a large amount of time in direct sun, you need to reapply every 2 hours to ensure skin is protected.
Buy now, pay later with Afterpay