The perfect instant pick-me-up, Dermalogica’s bestselling Multi-Active Toner is your new secret skincare weapon to keep skin plump, youthful, and moisturised. This light, invigorating mist toner both refreshes and hydrates the skin whilst smoothing the surface for an even, silky complexion.
Rich in soothing ingredients and moisture-binders, don’t judge this product by its unassuming appearance. It’s a must-have in any skincare routine, whether you’re dry, oily, or somewhere in between. The lightweight formula helps protect skin from irritation whilst maximising hydration levels, leaving skin fresh, revitalised, and ready for anything.
- Easy, quick mist-on application
- Soothes and invigorates the skin
- Helps maintain hydration levels throughout the day
- Binds moisture to the skin’s surface to protect against water loss
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Aloe repairs and soothes irritated or inflamed skin.
- Sodium PCA binds moisture to the skin’s surface, preventing water loss.
- Lavender, Balm Mint, and Arnica soothe and protect skin.
How to use
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Spritz Multi-Active Toner lightly on to the face and neck.
- Follow with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner for?
This product is a unique multitasker that’s suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Formulated with hydrators and soothers, Multi-Active Toner is best for those looking to add an extra boost of moisture to their routine. In addition, this product is appropriate for more sensitive skins that experience inflammation and irritation. Also ideal for a quick spritz on the go in dry climates.
Why is a spritz toner beneficial to add to your routine?
Spritz toners help keep skin hydrated and nourished without the weight of a heavy moisturiser. A spray-on toner is a great way to lightly layer hydration without having to layer thick, heavy products, which could cause breakouts. Spritz toners are also a great way to increase the absorption of the products in your routine, as damp skin absorbs product better than dry skin. Spritzing between treatments and serums helps products penetrate deeper and work better for your skin.
Buy now, pay later with Afterpay