Clear skin of excess sebum in minutes with Dermalogica mediBac Sebum Clearing Masque. Formulated with gentle, absorbent clays, acne-fighting ingredients, and oil production inhibitors, mediBac Sebum Clearing Masque kills excess shine in no time whilst keeping skin calm, cool, and balanced.
This treatment masque is made specifically with persistent oily skin in mind, helping to not only instantly mattify the skin but also to help regulate oil production long-term without dryness or irritation.
- Detoxifies and purifies skin
- Fights acne and prevents future breakouts
- Regulates sebaceous glands to slow down excess oil production
- Calms and soothes skin to prevent irritation and inflammation
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Kaolin and Bentonite Clays draw out impurities and absorb excess oil to mattify and detoxify the skin.
- Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, and Biotin purify, calm, and regulate the sebaceous glands to minimise overproduction of oil.
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates within the pores to remove harmful acne-causing bacteria, dead skin cells, and excess oil.
- Spiraea and Cinnamon Bark extracts inhibit oil production and stimulate the skin’s natural antimicrobial response to help kill harmful acne-causing bacteria.
How to use
- Cleanse the skin and pat dry.
- Apply an even layer of the masque to the entire face.
- Leave on for 7 to 10 minutes or until masque has almost completely dried.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Dermalogica mediBac Sebum Clearing Masque for?
This masque is ideal for oily skin types or those looking for a deep-cleansing detox masque. Suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders, though acne-prone and oily skins will benefit most.
If my skin is dry, can I still use a clay masque?
You certainly can; just proceed with caution. Clay masks are intended to draw out impurities and excess oil, which can be drying for those with naturally drier skin. Limit use of clay masks to once or twice a week and ensure skin is properly hydrated after use.