Want a daily lotion that packs a serious acne-killing punch? Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion is just what you’re looking for: a featherlight formula that controls oil whilst fighting acne. This lotion is jam-packed with top oil-reducers and acne-fighters along with skin-soothing ingredients to minimise irritation.
Those with serious overproduction of oil will love this light, silky textured product. mediBac Oil Control Lotion aims to balance out skin’s natural oil production rather than simply drying out the skin, making it an instant perfector as well as a long-term treatment. Depositing a light, soft matte finish that lasts all day long, this is your oily skin’s new holy grail.
- Minimises persistent overproduction of oil
- Balances out oil production
- Soft matte finish to keep skin shine-free without drying
- Works great under makeup
- Packed with acne-fighting ingredients to minimise breakouts whilst keeping skin balanced and hydrated
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Salicylic Acid minimises oil production whilst exfoliating within the pores to remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and acne-causing bacteria.
- Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, and Biotin purify and regulate oil production by inhibiting overactive sebaceous gland activity.
- Camphor, Balm Mint, and Cornflower are natural antiseptics that calm and cool inflammation.
How to use
- Cleanse the skin and pat dry.
- Apply any toners, treatments, or serums.
- Apply a grape-sized amount to the face and neck.
- Finish with sunscreen.
Who is Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion for?
Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion is for those with serious overproduction of oil. This product is suited to all ages and genders, but only for oily skin types.
Should I apply SPF when using this product?
Yes. Sunscreen is always necessary when using products that contain acids like Salicylic Acid. Exfoliating acids can cause sun sensitivity that may lead to pigmentation and scarring for those with healing acne breakouts.
Buy now pay later with Afterpay