Dry skin demands an ultra-rich hydrating moisturiser in order to maintain a healthy and youthful appearance. Look no further than Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance, an intensely nourishing moisturiser full of powerful anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrators to smooth skin and protect it from environmental aggressors.
This deeply hydrating face cream enhances any skincare routine for dry skin. Intensive Moisture Balance makes the perfect makeup base and ensures drier complexions get the additional hydration boost that they need. Enriched with Vitamin C, Intensive Moisture Balance also helps to repair skin damage and reduce the signs of prematurely ageing skin.
Key benefits of Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
- Deeply nourishing moisturiser for face
- Delivers an intense hydration boost
- Enriched with antioxidants to protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Smooths the appearance of dry skin
- Contains stabilised Vitamin C to help reduce the signs of premature ageing
- Strengthens skin’s barrier to prevent moisture loss
What are the key ingredients in Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance utilises a cocktail of highly nourishing and hydrating ingredients to improve the driest of skin. This facial moisturiser contains additional Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Botanical Extracts to help prevent free radical damage and strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance harnesses the power of Vitamin C to help repair and smooth skin damage whilst reducing the signs of premature ageing. The stabilised formulation will not break down before delivering the potent benefits.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance has been formulated without artificial colours and fragrances, and is paraben- and cruelty-free.
How do you use Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
- For maximum nourishment, use in a morning and evening skincare routine.
- Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward motions.
- Mix with a Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for enhanced results.
Who should use Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance?
Intensive Moisture Balance, with its anti-ageing properties, has been developed with dry, damaged, and mature skin in mind. This heavy-duty formulation is not the best moisturiser for combination skin, oily skin, or acne-prone skin, as it may cause skin congestion and deliver too much moisture. It can be an effective face cream for men with drier skin