Maintain a silky, youthful complexion with Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser. This rich treatment cleanser hydrates and nourishes the skin, then helps smooth surface texture, fine lines, and wrinkles with a little boost of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid.
Although Skin Resurfacing Cleanser definitely isn’t your basic cleanser, it doesn’t go straight to harsh. Made with no artificial colours or fragrances, this cleanser keeps all the filler out and leaves only the good stuff on its ingredient list. Not only free of irritants, this cleanser is also fortified with soothing Plant-Based Oils and Extracts to keep all skins happy and calm.
- Rich and creamy—won’t strip or unbalance skin
- Stimulates cell turnover and smooths skin
- Vitamin E provides nourishment and protection from free radical damage
- Rose Flower Oil calms and soothes any irritation
- Free of artificial dyes, colours, or fragrances
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
Lactic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates the skin by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells from the skin’s surface, promoting smooth, even skin and cell turnover.
Vitamin E’s natural antioxidant properties protect the skin from irritation by environmental factors as well as free radical damage.
Rose Flower Oil helps to balance this potent formula by hydrating and soothing any irritation.
How to use
- Morning and night, gently massage onto clean, damp skin and rinse.
- If irritation occurs, limit your use to once per day.
- Due to the inclusion of Lactic Acid, ensure you’re wearing sunscreen during the day when using this product. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids make skin more susceptible to sun damage.
Who is Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser for?
This cleanser is a great choice for both men and women looking to boost the anti-aging power of their routine. Due to the inclusion of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids it’s also a great choice for those with sensitive or dry acne-prone skin, as gentle exfoliation will help minimise both whiteheads and blackheads.