Keep your skin hydrated and protected with Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist, a unique mist-on treatment packed with with potent antioxidants and hydrators. Packed with powerful anti-agers, this quick, easy treatment mist boosts your skin’s health by preventing dehydration, stimulating collagen production, and fighting off free radical damage, which contributes to the visible signs of aging.
This simple treatment that can be used between steps in your morning or evening routine or taken with you throughout the day for on-the-go protection. HydraMist is a truly versatile way to improve skin health and minimise the onset of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for a morning mist, a long flight, or a midday pick me up, Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist is the skin saviour you can rely on anytime, anywhere.
Key benefits of Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist
- Intensely hydrates and prevents dehydration
- Protects from environmental damage
- Stimulates collagen production
- Easy to use at home or on the go
- Minimises the visible signs of aging
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide is a unique peptide that promotes and regulates the healthy production of collagen.
An antioxidant shield complex of Liquorice, White Tea, and Vitamin E protects skin from free radical damage.
Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and bonds water to the skin’s surface, strengthening the natural moisture barrier and preventing dehydration.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a stable, non-acidic form of Vitamin C, promotes collagen production and protects against free radical damage.
How to use
- Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist is a versatile product. Use it in the morning and evening during your skin care routine, after cleansing and before moisturising. This multitasking mist can also be used during long flights to maintain hydration or on the go in arid climates.
Who is Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist for?
Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant HydraMist is perfect for any gender or skin type looking to prevent dehydration and environmental damage.