Fight fine lines, wrinkles, and discolouration with Asap Super C Serum, the charged-up choice for serious anti-aging protection. Packed with Vitamin C, this serum brightens, minimises hyperpigmentation, and stimulates collagen production.
Super C Serum contains a powerful trio of antioxidants to fortify skin against environmental damage. Vitamin C in particular protects and stimulates collagen, giving a plump, youthful complexion and improving skin health.
- Stimulates collagen production and boosts current collagen reserves
- Brightens skin visibly
- Fades and lifts hyperpigmentation, evening out the skin tone
- Gives skin a plump, youthful appearance
- Supports skin’s natural fullness and elasticity
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pycnogenol, and Idebenone, three of the most potent antioxidants in skincare, are combined in this formula to brighten, stimulate collagen production, plump, and protect skin.
Vitamin E calms inflammation to even out skin tone whilst providing additional antioxidant protection against environmental damage.
How to use
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any lightweight products, like toners or essences, to maximise absorption of the serum.
- Apply Super C Serum to the full face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Finish with moisturiser and sunscreen during your a.m. routine.
- Finish with moisturiser during your p.m. routine.
Who is Asap Super C Serum for?
This serum is suitable for all ages, skin types, and genders. Those with serious hyperpigmentation or loss of volume will benefit most from the use of this product. This is also a great choice for those looking to brighten a dull complexion.
Is the packaging on this product airtight to prevent the breakdown of Vitamin C?
Yes, this product comes in an airtight pump and an opaque bottle to preserve the integrity of the ingredients. Be wary of products that contain L-Ascorbic Acid that are not packaged in airtight bottles. Exposure to the air can cause Vitamin C to break down more quickly.