Need to hit Refresh on your skincare regimen? Shake things up and get your glow on with AsapRadiance Serum with AHA/BHA.
This supercharged renewal serum resurfaces the skin with Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, Beta-Hydroxy Acids, and Peptides. This potent complexstimulates cell turnover as it promotes production of collagen and elastin. This one-two punch of a formula gets skin in tip-top shape, plumping, smoothing, and rejuvenating skin for a truly stunning complexion.
- Stimulates cell turnover for healthier, more youthful skin
- Promotes collagen production whilst protecting and boosting skin’s current collagen reserves
- Smooths uneven skin texture and evens out uneven skin tone
- Fades hyperpigmentation and sun damage whilst brightening skin
- Plumps, firms, and visibly lifts tired skin to revitalise dull complexions
- Peptides promote collagen production and strengthen skin.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin’s surface, sloughing away dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria to smooth uneven texture, minimise hyperpigmentation and scarring, and brighten the skin.
- Salicylic Acid, a Beta-Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates within the pores to remove dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria, fighting acne breakouts at the source whilst preventing future breakouts.
How to use
- Use only in p.m. routine.
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply any lightweight products like toners or essences.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Asap Radiance Serum to face and neck.
- Finish with moisturiser.
Who is Asap Radiance Serum for?
This product is suitable for all ages and genders. Those with sensitive skin may want to limit use of Radiance Serum due to the number of active ingredients in the formula.
Why is Asap Radiance Serum a night-time product exclusively?
Asap Radiance Serum contains a high concentration of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Beta-Hydroxy Acid, which can cause sensitivity to the sun and worsen burning and sun damage. Due to the high levels of acid in the formula, daytime use should generally be avoided. Even with night-time use, sunscreen must be used during the day to prevent serious burning or sun damage.