Protect whilst you perfect with Asap’s lightweight, non-greasy Moisturising Daily Defence SPF 50. This powerfully protective formula keeps skin safe from the negative effects of UVA/UVB exposure, preventing fine lines, breakdown of collagen, sun spots, burns, and loss of moisture.
Enriched with potent antioxidants to boost protection against environmental aggressors, pollutants, and free radicals, Moisturising Daily Defence SPF 50 reinforces skin’s natural barrier protection, locking in moisture and effectively preventing damage. Stay protected without a greasy sunscreen feel with Asap Moisturising Daily Defence SPF 50.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula penetrates instantly, leaving no shine or residue behind
- Broad-spectrum SPF 50 keeps skin fully protected from UVA/UVB damage, which can cause excessive pigmentation, burns, and loss of collagen/elastin and thereby kick-start the signs of aging
- Enriched with antioxidants to minimise environmental damage from free radicals, pollutants, and other environmental aggressors
- Reinforces skin’s natural barrier protection, strengthening resistance against water loss, dehydration, bacteria, and inflammation
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores
- Zinc Oxide protects skin as it soothes, creating a barrier against irritants and sun exposure.
- Niacinamide, a potent antioxidant, fortifies the skin’s protection against environmental aggressors, bacterial invasion, redness, inflammation, and breakouts.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a hydrator whose molecules can hold up to 1,000 times their own weight in water, locks in moisture in the deepest layers of the skin as well as the surface to maintain hydration all day long.
How to use
Apply at the conclusion of your a.m. skincare routine, before makeup application. Ensure face and neck are thoroughly covered.
Who is Asap Moisturising Daily Defence for?
This product is suitable for all ages, skin types, and genders. Those with compromised or dehydrated skin who prefer a lightweight SPF or hydrator will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is an SPF of 50 really necessary?
It cannot be proven 100% that an SPF 50 protects much better than an SPF 30 or 40. But for your skin’s sake, you’d do well to reach for a higher SPF, at least for the face. The skin on the face is especially delicate, so taking every precaution to protect it is param
Buy now pay later with AfterPay.