Change your skincare game with Asap Daily Facial Cleanser, a gentle, daily-use cleanser packed with skin-perfecting ingredients. Even though this cleanser does remove makeup, that’s far from the only fabulous thing about it. Every wash with Asap Daily Facial Cleanser is a true treatment.
First, Daily Facial Cleanser is enriched with antioxidants to infuse skin with environmental protection. Then, Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, gently lifts and removes excess dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria from the skin’s surface. This unique blend of ingredients leaves skin bright, even, and healthier than ever!
- Resurfaces skin daily with Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, ensuring skin is truly cleansed of all excess dead skin, oil, and bacteria, which allows the other steps in your routine to better penetrate the skin
- Removes makeup easily without excessive rubbing or pulling
- Packed with antioxidants to provide environmental protection and repair environmental damage
- Gentle enough for daily use, morning and night
- Leaves skin feeling clean and healthy rather than tight and dry
- Lightweight, milky texture rinses easily
- Suitable for all skin types
- Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, resurfaces skin by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells, excess oils, and acne-causing bacteria.
- White Tea, a potent antioxidant, provides environmental protection and soothes inflamed or irritated skin.
How to use
- Dispense a pea-sized amount of product into wet palms.
- Massage into skin in slow circles for 30 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm-to-cool water.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
- Ensure sunscreen is used after moisturiser during a.m. routine.
Who is Asap Daily Facial Cleanser for?
This product is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders.
Is Glycolic Acid really safe for daily use?
Yes! Acids are actually much gentler than their name would have you imagine. As long as skin is properly hydrated and protected with an SPF of at least 30 during the day, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids as well as Beta-Hydroxy Acids are safe for daily use.