Asap Exfoliating Daily Facial Scrub is the perfect choice for those looking for a scrub that will do more than just, well, scrub. This unique, dual-action exfoliator combines physical exfoliants (biodegradable microbeads) with Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates on the surface by breaking down dead skin cells.
Even with its powerful resurfacing, this product is still gentle enough for once-daily use. Exfoliating Daily Facial Scrub brightens and smooths to reveal a gorgeous complexion instantly and over time.
- Sloughs away dead skin to minimise uneven tone, texture, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes
- This dual-action exfoliator exfoliates using both physical and chemical exfoliants, boosting the exfoliating power of the scrub
- Potent but gentle enough for once-daily use
- Biodegradable microbeads are used to minimise environmental impact
- Anti-ageing benefits include stimulation of collagen and cell renewal
- Biodegradable Microbeads are the physical aspect of this scrub. Biodegradable Microbeads take the place of harmful plastic microbeads, which are polluting the oceans at dangerous levels.
- Glycolic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, both exfoliates without scrubbing and stimulates cell renewal.
How to use
- Cleanse skin.
- Leaving skin wet or damp, apply Asap Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub in gentle circles for 30 seconds.
- Rinse with lukewarm-to-cool water.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
- If scrub is used during the day, ensure an SPF of at least 30 is applied before spending any time in the sun. This prevents damage resulting from Glycolic Acid causing increased sun sensitivity.
Who is Asap Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub for?
This product is ideal for those who want to add a little boost to their routine, morning or night. Suitable for most skin types, excluding very sensitive, and suitable for all ages and genders. Particularly beneficial for men dealing with razor bumps or ingrown hairs from daily shaving, as Glycolic Acid reduces the likelihood of bumps or ingrowns.
Why is sunscreen needed after use of products containing acids?
Sunscreen isn’t always necessary after use of acids in skincare. But after exfoliating acids, it’s important to add SPF to your routine due to the way exfoliating acids work.