Acne on the face can be incredibly frustrating, but oftentimes acne doesn’t stop at the neck. Blemishes can pop up all over the body to kill your backless-dress or bikini-body dreams. Don’t rule out that hot, new look just yet, though!
Asap Clearskin Body Gel uses Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Beta-Hydroxy Acids to annihilate even the most difficult-to-banish body acne. Enriched with nourishing ingredients as well as soothers that calm inflammation and redness, this gel will have you rocking that low-cut frock in no time—with no worries about body breakouts killing your vibe.
- Fights stubborn, notoriously difficult body acne with exfoliation and antibacterials
- Non-comedogenic: won’t clog pores
- Maintains proper skin hydration and strength as it fights breakouts
- Calms inflammation and irritation, instantly reducing the visibility of body acne
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid are Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, which exfoliate the skin’s surface by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells, oil build-up, and harmful bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid, a Beta-Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates deep within pores to stop blemishes in their tracks by removing dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria from the pores.
- Bilberry and White Tea Extracts calm, soothe, and provide intense antioxidant protection to the skin, brightening and evening tone whilst preventing scarring or blemishes from darkening.
How to use
- Apply daily to clean skin in the areas that are broken out.
- Discontinue use for 1 day post waxing if used in the area where waxing will be done.
Who is Asap Clearskin Body Gel for?
This product is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with persistent body acne will benefit most from the use of this product.
I’ve never used acids before. What do I need to know?
Acids are great exfoliators, but skincare acids require some key pieces of knowledge to work to the best of their ability. Don’t use acids on already-inflamed, sensitised skin unless they’re present in a formula specifically designed to address that concern.
Always avoid use of acids immediately before or after waxing any area. Acids can cause sensitivity to sunlight, so ensure you’re using a good SPF if your routine contains Alpha- or Beta-Hydroxy Acids.