Sick of trying every treatment in the pharmacy to get rid of your acne? Step out of the aisles and into fresh, new skin with Asap Clear Complexion Gel. This light, cooling gel formula is infused with Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Beta-Hydroxy Acids to work on the surface and within the pores to clear out excess dead skin cells, oil build-up, and bacteria.
In addition, plant extracts calm skin and provide antioxidant protection. Say goodbye to breakouts and uneven tone in an instant with Asap Clear Complexion Gel.
- Lightweight, cooling gel formula halts inflammation and irritation, instantly minimising the visibility of any breakouts.
- Exfoliates both on the surface and within the pores to zap zits in their tracks whilst preventing new ones from forming by removing excess dead skin, oils, and bacteria from the skin’s surface.
- Antioxidant protection helps blemishes heal without scarring or darkening by preventing environmental aggressors and sun exposure from harming skin.
Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid are Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, which exfoliate the skin’s surface by gently loosening and sweeping away dead skin cells, oil build-up, and harmful bacteria.
Salicylic Acid, a Beta-Hydroxy Acid, exfoliates deep within pores to stop blemishes in their tracks by removing dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria from the pores.
Liquorice, Tea Tree, Bilberry, and Calendula Extracts calm, soothe, and provide intense antioxidant protection to the skin, brightening and evening tone whilst preventing scarring or blemishes from darkening.
How to use;
- Cleanse skin and pat dry.
- Apply Asap Clear Complexion Gel to face. For those with all-over breakouts, full-face application is fine. But for those with only a few spots, ensure treatment is localised to those affected areas.
- Continue with skincare routine as usual.
Who is Asap Clear Complexion Gel for?
This gel is ideal for those with persistent blemishes or acne. Clear Complexion Gel is also a great choice for those who have found other acne treatments harsh or irritating, as this lightweight gel formula calms sensitised skin.
What is the difference between Alpha- and Beta-Hydroxy Acids?
The key difference between these two is where they work. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids work on the skin’s surface and don’t penetrate, sloughing away dead surface cells, excess oil, and bacteria. Beta-Hydroxy Acids, such as Salicylic Acid, penetrate deep within the pores, exfoliating from within the pore rather than on the surface.